Reg, Soldier het my getag en dit was BAIE makliker as wat ek gedink het en vet pret daarmee saam!
1. L’uomo invisibile (omaggio a Renè Magritte), 2. pappardelle, 3. Swaarmoed pass, Matroosberg, Ceres, South Africa, 4. I don’t wear masks, 5. Message in a bottle (Kevin Costner), 6. The Cup Of LOVE.., 7. Florence colors view, 8. I want candy, 9. We are choosing hope over fear., 10. I guess this is love, 11. apple of diversity, 12. Feet in the sand
Hier’s wat jy moet doen…
1. What is your name?
2. What is your favourite food?
3. Which school did you attend?
4. What is your favourite colour?
5. Which celebrity do you consider to be your favourite?
6. Your favourite drink?
7. Your dream holiday?
8. Your favourite dessert (poeding, nagereg)?
9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you value most in life?
11. One word to describe you?
12. Your blog name or nick?
Note: The photos correspond with the questions in the sequence:
It is really easy to do. You first need to open Mosaic Maker. There you choose 3 columns and 4 rows. Go to the Flickr search page and search your answers to the questions below. Choose a photo on the first page only, open it and copy the URL into the appropriate line of the Mosaic page. When done with all 12 lines, SAVE to your chosen directory (probably My Pictures) and upload it to your posting. A nifty add-on is the acknowledgements of the source of the pictures, already coded. You simply cop and paste.
Al wat ek wil byvoeg is die volgende stukkie oor HOOP, my antwoord op vraag 9…
Hope is the bedrock of this nation. The belief that our destiny will not be written for us, but by us, by all those men and women who are not content to settle for the world as it is, who have the courage to remake the world as it should be.
We are choosing hope over fear.”
By Barack Obama.